Female domination of men over all known methods

BDSM and Fetish: All Kinds of Fetish. Whatever turns you on!
Categories: bdsm squirt / extreme bondage / lesbian fetish / bdsm latex / fetish slave / hard domination / sex submission / bdsm slave / femdom latex / fetish bondage / bondage slave /bdsm femdom

Moderator: Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion
Классик

Female domination of men over all known methods

Post by Sashkalegion » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Title: Kitty and Valora Break Their Slave: Pussy Tease

Description: Goddess Valora and Mistress Kitty have their new slave locked up in a cage in the torture room. They decide that today they are going to break their bitch slave sexually. Mistress Kitty is so excited to have a new weak little play toy for the day! Goddess Valora makes the slave beg to be released from his cage. They let the pathetic bitch out of its cage and the girls decide to give the slut a little lesson in tease and denial. Kitty plays with her pussy while Goddess Valora forces the helpless slave’s face between Kitty’s legs for a close-up view. Kitty uses her pink vibrator to please herself, rubbing it on her clit and pussy. The slave has to keep his hands behind his back as Goddess Valora takes control of the vibrator while Kitty rubs her clit. Mistress Kitty screams in delight as she orgasms and cums with her bitch watching but not allowed to touch her or even himself! The Ladies decide they are not done with this bitch yet, his humiliation is just beginning.

Format: MP4
Duration: Min
Size: 561 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Advertisement
Get a discount of up to 21.95 USD for VIP access to all sections of Shock Models + free registration!
Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:30 am

Title: Alexis and Cameron - Bikini Butts Crush Girly Face (720 HD)

Description: Alexis and Cameron derive such pleasure from picking on girly little danni. They put the little worm in a pair of their sparkly pink panties. Its funny because the panties were too small for them, but actually fit dannis tiny crotch. Danni is just so little! Alexis compares the size of her hands to dannis. Cameron and Alexis decide to use little danni as a bench. Cameron puts her ass right on dannis face. The tall women are surprised that something so small can hold them both. Alexis takes a turn sitting on dannis face. Cameron shifts to sit full weight on his chest. Both girls are sitting with their full weight on danni at the same time. Alexis starts to grind her ass on dannis little dick. Dannis face turns red. Alexis pushes dannis face into her pussy. He is so close to her, but isnt man enough to take charge. Alexis squishes dannis blue balls with her chrome toed heel. She has to pee. She wants to use danni for her toilet. Alexis guides the little loser into the bathroom. He doesnt have a choice. He will have to drink all her pee.

Size: 565 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Title: Kitty and Valora Break Their Slave: Chindo

Description: Goddess Valora and Mistress Kitty make their slave beg them to fuck Kitty. The good news is that he will be able to fuck Kitty. The bad news is that he won't be using his own pathetic cock, as if he would ever be worthy of that honor. He is forced to fuck Mistress Kitty using a dildo gag. Mistress Kitty and Goddess Valora shove the chindo into the slave's slutty mouth. Kitty gets up on to the bondage table on her hands and knees with her perfect round ass in the air. Goddess Valora takes the bitch by the collar and forces him to fuck Kitty doggy style with his dildo gag. Kitty then flips over and spreads her legs while Goddess Valora encourages the slave with a riding crop to fuck Kitty more enthusiastically. After the slave pleases Kitty to her satisfaction with the chindo, the slave is allowed to take a break. They remove the gag from his mouth and Kitty tells her slut how pleased she is with him. The only problem is that the Ladies find a bunch of pre-cum that the pathetic slut dripped all over the floor. This bitch is in trouble now!

Size: 582 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Title: Dominated by huge natural tits in the desert

Size: 397 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:55 am

Title: Akira Wants to See What You've Got

Description: Akira Shell wants you to take your pants off and show her what you've got! You slowly strip out of your pants and underwear to show her what you're working with, but the brunette babe is not impressed with what she sees. She humiliates you by telling you how tiny your cock is, comparing your small dick to her pinky finger. Your cock is far too little to satisfy her, but you could still serve a purpose. She is going to use you to worship her feet! You are going slather her feet with your tongue by licking, kissing, and sucking on her soft bare soles from heel to toe. Follow her jerk off instructions as you taste her feet.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 212 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:56 am

Title: Sneaky IT Guy

Description: So I was at work today and my work station went down again. I waited for the IT guy to finally show up then the weirdest thing happened. He pretended to be fixing my computer, but I saw that he kept looking at my feet. He did a horrible job of being discreet; the pervert even tried to sneak a sniff of my soles! I decided to have some fun, so I told him I needed a foot massage. He was happy to oblige, but then something incredible happened: he gave me the best foot worship I've ever had! This guy sucked my toes and licked every curve and wrinkle of my petite feet. It was the most wonderful thing to see how turned on he got. When he pulled out his hard cock and rubbed it on my feet I could feel my juices rising. OMG! It was the hottest thing to watch him touch my feet, feel his warm saliva on my toes, while he jacked his dick to my sexy feet. He was such a gentleman too; as soon as he shot a thick load of cum on my feet he went straight back to work on my computer.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 292 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:56 am

Title: CFNM RIDING: RED SATIN 1080P

Description: This is another custom video where the viewer wants to see me quietly riding a naked sex slave, trying hard not to moan. This time he begged me to wear my red satin shirt with no panties and matching pumps. Satin is so very hot, hot, hot! I love wearing it when I fuck.

Size: Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:58 am

Title: Whatever It Takes (part 1-2)

Description: The auditions are hotting up at male lapdancing club Mantis. Valerie and her team are putting their potential new recruits through their paces - demanding the strip totally naked for them and show off every inch of their bodies. For the wannabe strippers it's a very challenging task that will take every bit of their courage.

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 420 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:59 am

Title: If You Only Knew How Many Of You There Are, You Mean Nothing

Description: Princess Miki

You're so stupid. You pay me just to pay attention to you and I barely do that. You send me money just because it makes your stupid little piggy dick hard. You pay me hoping I might notice you. It's how you worship me. It's the only way you can please me. And every time you hit send and send your hard earned cash right into my bank account it gives you such a rush. And even though you know you get nothing in return you still can't help yourself. You're a pathetic little pay pig.

Size: 416 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:00 am

Title: Monster Cock for Black Babe

Description: The exciting scene with a mix of masturbation, hot kisses, and cock sucking. Ebony Goddess take all this big cock inside her naughty and wet mouth. Passion kisses and skillful hands make Ed to cum.

Duration: 32 Min
Size: 601 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Title: Courtney Taylor 7 - Cuckold

Description: You wake up in the hospital and find out that you were in an accident. The Doctor tells you that to save your life, they had to remove a few inches from your penis. Your wife and the Doctor both laugh at you as they talk about how small your cock is now.. the Doctor posted pictures of your cock on the internet so that Doctors all over the world could laugh at it. Your wife tells you that your cock is now too small to please her. During the 2 days that you were in a coma, she found a new lover: The Doctor. She starts sucking his cock in front of you and you realize that you are no longer a man... she tells you that you will be her cuckold from now on. The Doctor and your wife push you off of your hospital bed so they can fuck. They don't care that you are still there or that you are injured... to your wife, you are just a servant now. The doctor humiliates you by ridiculing your small cock while he fucks your wife. He knows there is nothing you can do to stop him! In the end, he blows a big load all over your wife's tits (the ones you paid for) and she orders you to lick it up. As you obey her, you realize that your life will never be the same! ONE OF OUR HOTTEST CUCKOLD SCENES EVER!!!

Duration: 35 Min
Size: 2029 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Title: Goddess Valora Punishes Her Sissy Slave

Description: Goddess Valora is standing in the dungeon wearing a huge black strap on cock. She has her sissy slave on his knees waiting obediently in front of her. He is wearing slutty fishnet stockings and a lacy lingerie top. There is only one thing missing, red whore lipstick. Goddess Valora tells her slut to pout his, dick sucking, lips so she can make him look like a proper slut. Goddess Valora asks her whore if he is ready to suck her huge cock. The slut answers, "yes, Mistress Valora!" Wrong Answer! Goddess Valora slaps the shit out of her pathetic slut's face repeatedly and spits on him. He will never make that mistake again. However, Goddess Valora insists on punishing her disrespectful sissy slave further. She orders the slut to get on the spanking bench and to present his ass. This is usually where the sissy would have his slutty ass fucked. Now it's for punishment. Goddess uses a leather strap to thoroughly paddle his ass. When his ass is nice and warmed up, Goddess Valora switches to a larger wooden paddle. She has no mercy on bad sissy slaves! You can see the joy on Goddess Valora's face as her slave cries out in pain. If he can take all of his punishment, Goddess Valora might let him suck her big black cock.

Size: 451 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Title: Gay Trigger Words Make Your Cock Throb, Faggot

Description: Miss Tiffany

Well my little cock sucker, it's come to my attention that gay trigger words make your cock throb. Your little secret is about to be exposed. You see your little fetish of wanting to suck cock when no one is watching is starting to become all a little cocksucker like you can think of. And now when you're out in public, living your 'normal' life and you hear the word 'faggot' or 'cocksucker' your cock begins to throb. Because you know deep down inside that's exactly what you are.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 296 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:30 pm

Title: Beneath My Feet While I Eat

Description: I'm going to enjoy my delicious chocolate cake all alone like a proper goddess should. I'll order my slave to lie on the floor underneath the table and worship my beautiful feet. He deserves nothing more than my sweaty, vinegary soles on his tongue while I devour this light pastry. I'm disappointed that he must be reminded to thank me. This one requires more training to become an acceptable foot slave for someone as perfect as Goddess Adrienne.

Size: 228 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:31 am

Title: Alani & Friend: We cane and whip it out of you!

Size: 372 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:32 am

Title: Kat - Crawl Over here and Kiss My Feet Old Man (1080 HD)

Description: Bratty 18-year-old, Kat, is so mean to her fat old loser. She makes him crawl around after her heels, kissing her feet. A hot 18-year-old girl can get an old fool to do anything. The loser humiliates himself crawling on the floor after a girl he can never have. Princess Kat demands her tribute from her old fool. She wants a nice big wad of cash from the groveling idiot. The loser opens its wallet and presents Kat with all the money inside. Kat is not satisfied with the amount. She knows that the old fool can do better to provide for her. She expects more. Kat gives her loser a few hard slaps in the face. It promises to do better and give her a bigger tribute next week. Kat is not happy. She wants more money now. Kat slaps the old fool in the face, even more, to let him understand how mad she is about not getting all the money she wants from him immediately.

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1378 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:33 am

Title: Shoe Buff Gets Punished

Description: You little sluts are so predictable, I swear! I have to laugh, though... like I don't know everything you do when I leave the room for a moment. Sometimes it's fun to bait a slave to misbehave just so I can punish it. My human shoe buffer here was given a very important task to clean some of my heels with it's shoe brush gag. When I got a call and had to step away, I knew exactly what the little shoe slut would get up to. That's why I keep my toy that dangles between its legs all locked up. As expected, it tried to stuff one of my thinner stiletto heels into its chastity cage in an attempt to fuck itself when it thought I wasn't looking. Such a spectacle would be very amusing to watch, but this time it deserved to be punished. When I say clean my heels, I expect my heels to be cleaned. When I say fuck my heels... well, you get the idea.

Size: 661 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:34 am

Title: Goddess Valora Fucks Her Sissy slave

Description: "What's my name?" asks Goddess Valora. After the punishment that this sissy slave just received, he will never forget it. The sissy says her name correctly and his reward is a hard slap in the face. Goddess Valora doesn't like mistakes. Now she is pissed but she will still give her whore what he wants and needs. Her cock! Goddess Valora shoves her huge black cock down the slut's throat. He spits and gags, to the delight of Valora. Goddess Valora doesn't make sensual love to her sissies. She fucks their faces and asses violently with her strap on. Today is no different. Goddess Valora puts her slut back on the spanking bench and fucks the shit out of his little sluthole. When she is done the sissy is crying on the floor, sucking his thumb, in the fetal position at her feet. Goddess Valora can't believe that she broke this sissy so easily. Next time she won't go so easy.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 551 Mb

Download:

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Title: Nancys Facesitting And Ballbusting

Image Image

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 371 Mb
Resolution: 720x480

Download:
Download

Sashkalegion
Классик

Post by Sashkalegion » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:31 pm

Title: Hiding Your Credit Card Statement From Your Wife Gives You A Rush

Description: Princess Kira Star

Oh look another loser sneaking away from his wife to spend time with me. Go ahead, get your cock out. You know what you want, you want to stroke your cock while you watch me. You'd much rather do that than be in bed with your wife. You'd rather jerk to me calling you a loser than to fuck your wife. You love sneaking around behind her back to jerk off to me. I make you so much harder than she does. I love making you cum, it makes you want me more. It makes it impossible for you to fuck her.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 295 Mb

Download:

Return to “BDSM / THEMES AND FETISH VIDEOS”